12/04/2008

Vera

Dear friend,
Good morning!
How are you?
If my tips were very obvious, give you many more who may help you find the answer to the puzzle!
I love traveling. My big dream is to win the lottery and could make a return to the world. A long journey, without dates and routes defined. And, of course, in the company of my partner and all my sons and daughters. (How many? Guess! Take into account that the number can be zero!)My other dream is to see the real and virtual world without evil deeds of any kind. Only with people living in harmony!
Dream possible? Maybe not ...
Have a nice day!
hugs

Um comentário:

blog de natal disse...

as lennon said:
" you may say I am a dreamer....but i´m not the only one."
i wish you will be able to do everything you dream. just believe it!
xxxxxxx